Paperless Chiropractic Systems
Have you considered a paperless system for your office to reduce the paper, improve efficiency in insurance billing, and quickly access/update patient records on the fly? Not to mention you may qualify for a stimulus refund from the government if you get your system installed before 2014. There is government stimulus money out there for you to take advantage of before it is too late.
Learn more about the EHR stimulus for Chiropractors thanks to Chirotouch.com.
The key to getting these systems up and running efficiently is to have a proper network setup and the right hardware for the system to run on. You can read below about how we were able to help a local chiropractor in Reston do just that to get their entire practice onto a paperless system.
Paperless System for a Local Chiropractic Office
Without a doubt, this system has greatly improved the efficiency of this office, letting the chiropractors see more patients and spend less time on paperwork and billing. -Dr. Nicole and Mick Sicre
Reston Tech Wiz helped Active Family Chiropractic in Reston install a paperless system in their office. Many network and other IT requirements needed to be met before this software package could be installed and integrated into the office.
The tasks we accomplished for Active Family Chiropractic:
- Mount, run internet and power backup to four high-end HP touchscreens in the patient rooms that will run the chiropractic software
- Implement data backup for all paperless kiosks in the office
- Overhaul the network architecture to ensure excellent communication between machines
- Improving their internet speed from very slow (128 Kbps) to blazing high speed (25 Mbps)
- Installing a firewall to protect the now paperless patient data
- Install a secure VPN connection so the doctors can access the paperless system remotely